Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bad Girl Blues



I got this girl who’s oh, so bad,
But she be the best gal I ever had.
She scream when she happy, she scream when she sad,
But lawd when she good, she oh, so bad.

(Chorus):
That gal think she misunderstood,
But when she bad, she oh, so good.

I come home from work and I walk in the door,
she got her toys all over the floor.
I act like I mad, all mean and hard-core
So we plays around till we can’t play no more.

(Chorus)

Sometime she nice, as a girl can be,
And when she nice, she do anything fo me,
But gots to be careful, don’t make her mad.
She can be oh, so good, and then oh, so bad.

(Chorus)

She a nasty little girl, she do what she do
She get what she want, and that’s so true
When she bad, gets a spankin’, that’s what I do.
Make her scream just a little, but it never make her blue.

(Chorus)

When she wanna have some fun she ride me like a sled
An when she wanna do some spendin’, she take all my bread
But sometime she be just plain bad,
So I spank her just a little, then send her off to bed.

1 comment:

Montana Maui Girl said...

Montana Hermit...did you write this song? You know I am musically challenged. It could be a popular Elvis song, for all I know. Is your post inspired by my drawer full of Bad Girl Toys? :)
-Montana Maui Girl