Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Bachelor Boys Blues Band



> I am starting a blues band, "Blind White Willie and the Bachelor Boys"
> Maybe a progressive/ regressive blues jazz style. I'm the only member so
> far. I plan to start the marketing campaign, with tee shirts, tour
> schedules, bumper stickers and some web based stuff first, then learn to
> play the guitar later; that way I will be forced to learn.
>
> "Ma Baby she done left me,
> Don't know what to do.
> I's been drinking all day
> I got them drinkin' blues.
>
> I'm a gonna git a gun
> And a little ski mask too.
> Go rob myself a big ol bank
> That's what I's gonna do.
>
> Don't care if they shoot me
> And lay me in the ground.
> Cause I can't live no way
> With my baby runnin round.
>
> But if they don't a shoot me
> And I run off with the dough.
> I'll git myself a hooker
> An we'll do an ounce of blow."
>
> It needs a little work, but I think it gits the idea across.
>

No comments: