Tuesday, November 15, 2005

White Trash Magazine

With so many magazines on the market, I wonder why there is not one for us white trash folk. There are many articles just begging to be written.

Under the Decor Section:
Used appliances vs. automobiles: which is superior lawn art?
My neighbors shun me because I ain’t got no hound dog tied up in my yard.
Arraigning automobiles: is random best?
My neighbors is high fallotin,’ why they wanna go paint their trailer house?

Under the Communication Section:
Is pronunciation overrated?
Two negatives sure nuff don’t not make a right, but I ain’t never been sure.
If it ain’t a broken, hows come we’s a fixin’to do things all the time?

In the Cooking Section:
It all tastes like chicken: creative uses for rodents
Adding variety to the menu by using the long neglected road kill, “here kitty, kitty”.
He warn’t never a good dawg till the end.

In the Romance Section:
She’s pretty nuff, but her eyes just ain’t crossed nuff for me.
Third cousins, too far from the family tree?
The truth behind, “Squeal like a piggy.”
And my favorite:
She said, “Don’t kiss me here, my mama’s a watching”, and he says, “Oh it’s all right, that’s my mama too.”

I know you can think of more, Maybe a hygiene section: “Ah’s so big, I wash myself with a rag on a stick.” Or a government section. “The truth about right to work laws, why ain’t there a right to not work law?”

Well this is just a start, what are your ideas?

No comments: